Friday 6 February 2015

Dear diary

Dear diary, I do not like what is happening in this school, every where I go, all the boys will be looking at me. Why did father and mother bring me to this school? Does it mean that all of these boys know me from somewhere? 
The other day, I wore a simple skirt o and they were still looking like the chapter after mark (luke). When I was passing where they were, I hear them drool like uncle jeffs dogs! My class prefect told me during the recess that I shouldn't mind those boys but I should mind him! But diary you know I can't mind him nau! His head is like my bicycle sit that is at home, his eyes are too big I don't know if he is a general overSEER! 
This morning in class balogun said anytime he sees me it reminds him of the figure "8". But I do not believe him because mother told me that any boy that is talking about my body is a son of Satan and I don't like Satan! 
Mother also told me that all these boys that like me will go to hell fire and burn!! They will resemble mallam shehu's suya! I wonder how class prefect and his big head will be when he looks like suya! Anyway it's not my bussines! 

Diary I am coming lemme go and eat before hunger strangles me!

Diary series with Mr banks!

No comments:

Post a Comment