Saturday 22 November 2014

LETTER TO MY FATHER

 Dear Father,

I had a sober reflection of the good times I spent with you while you had breath in you.
My eye brows were raised by the thoughts of you, my eyes were drowned in tears. Goose pimples chose to cloth me.
We had fights!!!
Yes I miss those fights!!
We had fun!!
I miss that too!!
You were not a star, you were a galaxy.
You weren't a human, you were super human.

The love I have for you is like a copied assignment I can't explain it.
I miss our arguments
I miss our word rhymes
The thought of that awesome voice of yours sends chills down my spine.

A blind man could see your goodness, a deaf man can hear if your kindness, the dumb man could speak to the world of your tender love.
My love for you won't crumble like TB Joshua's building.

I can remember vividly that night you left, the stars didn't come out because they were mourning their very own!!

I miss you!!!

Mr Banks.

3 comments: