Saturday 22 November 2014

DEATH and the aftermath

If I died today, there would be messages of how good a person I was,you will say how you loved me, you will go to school,they'd make the announcement and people would observe a moment silence for me, most of you will attend my funeral, you will talk about the memories you shared with me. You know my problem? Most of you treated me like a rag. Most of you will cry when you  remember how bad you treated me. But you will not let people know the reason behind your tears! IT IS A SHAME! Most of you don't know how much a person affected you everyday until they are gone. You don't realise they had a purpose. You look at their empty chair... you have to delete their number out of your phone and the only thing left is their pictures and memories. If I die today don't open your dirty mouth to say you where there for me when it is a lie!! I don't know about anything you say when am dead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment