Friday 5 December 2014

Dear Bibiwako

Dear Bibiwako,
I have not recovered from the broken heart you caused me. My heart pounds at the thought of your name. You tore my hear apart; you used the stone of material things to shatter the glass window of our relationship. You said you love me, I loved you too. You said you won't leave me, but you fled from me. You said I am the first and last man in your life, what happened? Bibi darling; I can remember vividly that rainy evening we agreed on dating, the promises,the vows,the hugs,the pecks. Where are they now? You thought I was rich because my name is Richmond? The love I had for you was the only rich thing about me. You made me weak; being strong wasn't enough. You made me cry; laughter wasn't enough. I saw the truth in your lies. I saw strength in your weakness. I saw perfection in your flaws. I saw love amidst hate. The thought of you elicit tears, the thoughts of you makes me tired of life, the thoughts of you makes me wish for a replay of the good times we spent together. I heard that your dreams came through. You got married to Christopher because of his affluence, you loved his cars and not him,you loved those gifts he gave you. I also heard his business crashed and his family members are blaming you. It is alright. I gave you a promise; whenever you come back, you must meet an open door. Be happy, all hope isn't lost. I need a reply from you. Thanks

Yours handsome Richie.

Mr banks

No comments:

Post a Comment