Saturday 13 December 2014

UNCLE SEUN

 "Do you like uncle Seun" my brother ayo asked. I chose the affirmative with sentiments. Ayo said "I used to like him but since he married aunty amebo he changed "
Aunty amebo is very very fat, she is like the elephant we see in Nat Geo wild. Her legs are like those big big yams in grandpa's barn. She is annoying: anytime she sees us happy I don't know what our happiness does to her, she looks for a means to divorce us from our happiness. 
We named her "Washington DC" because she likes washing. Anytime she comes to our house she starts from the door to number what she will wash. She will say "when I was in Washington DC I washed everything I saw"
Ayo told me "maybe she will wash her baby to death,that is why she is still barren " I asked her oneday "aunty amebo what name will you give your son" she giggled and said "washburn of course" 
Aunty amebo said she could wash away people's sins!
What kind of woman is this? Always ready to wash
Annoying woman
Fat woman 
I am sure if aunty amebo stands in front of you, she can block your blessings!! 

Happy new week friends!! 
All the aunty amebo spirits have been drowned!!
No body will block your blessings!!
Have a blissful week y'all. 

Mr Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment