Sunday 28 December 2014

LIES THAT GIRLS FALL FOR.

1: I love your mind, you are so intelligent, my goodness, what an intelligent person you are. (Meaning: I want you, not for your looks, or anything else, it helps to relax you and your defences into thinking it's not sexual, cause he engages your mind, but he really is working on engaging something else)

2: Just making sure your day is going well (Meaning: Hmm, puts you in the mode of believing this is the go to guy when the day is not going well. What a concerned chap- notice, the question is not 'How is your day going?' which would show concern, but rather, he is subliminally acting as Mr. Fix-it)

3: I don't even want to go anywhere, just spend some time with you indoors (Meaning: I think this one speaks for itself, if you've been reading the previous meanings  )

4: You are a Christian, oh wow, so am I, I so don't believe in sex before marriage, I don't even want to have sex with you until we are married (Meaning: One of the most dangerous ones, it's like the ultimate defence wall crusher. It's saying, I respect you, I don't even want to date you, but marry you, touching all the right spots on a 'good' girl's pallet, yet all it is is a set up for that one day, when you suddenly feel like he has tried and he deserves it)

5: You remind me of my mum a lot, she is the most precious women I have ever known (Meaning: Confuseyou,com, make a comparison to, but still rate the compared lower than the comparee, 'she' is the most precious, not 'you', you blush and he's in)

6: I am giving up my player status for you (Meaning: Oh how sweet, he has been a player and YOU are the one to make him give up his membership, all so you start to see yourself as extra special, and thus easily give in to his special requests, then one day he would remind you that he told you he used to be a player, withdrawal symptoms a la carte)

7: My wife and I are going through, she is so mean to me, I have been sleeping in the living room now, for months (Meaning, I am the nice guy who happens to be a victim and rather than fix it, I want you as my victim)

No comments:

Post a Comment